Wednesday 11 July 2012

Postage and Packaging



If this blog were a baby I'd be accused of serious neglect! Poor unloved child. I have been busy elsewhere.  You know how today's career minded woman has to juggle a home, family and work? Yeah well, if that was the case for me, I'd not be doing all that well at it.

Still I'm not gonna beat myself up, I've just started a new job (which I LOVE) and I'm trying to get my new vintage shop, Hedgerow Home, up and running. I've mostly been hunting high and low for treasures to stock my shop with, and familiarising myself with the Etsy community... and today I have been working on my packaging.



Its a simple thing, but you know what they say simple things please simple minds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...