Tuesday 22 May 2012

Etsy picks - Jubilee Tea Party


In case you didn't realise (maybe you're not from round these parts or you've just awoken from a long slumber) this year marks the 60th anniversary of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, which makes it a Diamond Jubilee and a good excuse for a knees up.  

I've been getting in the mood for a royal jamoubouree and have been re-organising the shop ready to install a new window display.  I'm thinking union jacks, bunting, garlands and jubilee tea parties. Oh and there may be a bit of a red, white and blue theme going on.

I had a sniff around Etsy for some inspiration for the windows. Found some fab stuff, my favourites being the Tea with the Queen brooch from Jodie Anna, and the Diamond Jubilee Garden Birds Party print from Birds in Hats. For details of the other super suppliers and to see the rest of my jubilee picks - follow the link to the treasury I'm calling Queen Teas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...